Friday, August 13, 2010

Back by semi popular demand

I have been getting requests recently regarding when I will be adding more posts to my blog....namely my mother hahaha. I have found out that it is hard to come up with stuff to consistently feel strong about and want to write about them.

I went though a Cubs stage but at this point they are not worth wasting the time and energy on that "dead ass" team. Bob Brenly was right on about that.

Our President has not done anything stupid recently....come to think of it he hasn't done anything at all. Which is why he is not worth putting the time in to write about nothing. Seinfeld was a show about nothing but at least it could be funny. I don't find anything funny about the current administration.

I have tried not to make a big deal about my weight loss. I don't want to become too self focused because that does get old pretty fast. People don't always want to hear about your trial and tribulations regarding how much you lose and how often you feel hungry. I will post an update about it though because I have lost a significant amount of weight and if I can help someone else that would be all the better.

I will post some thoughts about the Blago trial and awaiting the jury's verdict. I don't know what the debate on some of this stuff is.

Anyway stay tuned for some interesting stuff because it's coming!!!!!